Rover is a sameday delivery service leveraging innovative technology to simplify the ordering and tracking process for businesses, retailers, and restaurants in the Greater Toronto Area.
Rover is seeking to hire an ambitious individual for the GTA market, with advancement opportunities.
Overview and Job Summary
The Account Manager will be responsible for building business by developing client relationships; identifying current and future prospects; maintaining relationships with current clients, researching, and recommending new opportunities.
- Serve customers by selling services and meeting customer needs.
- Establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule.
- Generate leads.
- New business development.
- Meet or exceed predetermined sales goals.
- Give sales presentations to a range of prospective clients, including online demos.
- Visit clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote services.
- Maintain prospect and client records on a CRM.
This is a full-time position, and requires to work some evenings and weekends.
- Valid driver’s license and access to own vehicle
- Excellent communication skills (oral & written)
- Must reside in the City of Toronto
- Related experience in the courier/delivery industry, and a post-secondary education are a big plus, although not a requirement.
We are seeking someone who possesses the following skill set:
- Strategic thinker
- Incredible attention to detail
- Time management, and organization skills.
- Strong computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, e-mail, CRMs and the capacity to quickly learn and master new applications
- Strong communication skills, particularly, strong presentation and writing skills
- Salary and Benefits:
- We offer the option to work remotely, although the candidate must live within the GTA.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org