Account Manager/ Bookkeeper
Seeking a Bookkeeper & Account Manager that will primarily work out of a down-south Shul (but not for the Shul directly). In this combined role, the candidate will be responsible for the Shul’s day-to-day financial transactions and managing ongoing member accounts. You will be part of a warm, dynamic, and growth-oriented team.
Training will be provided.
- Perform bookkeeping tasks in QuickBooks and Shulcloud
- Maintain financial records, including donations, receipts, purchases, payments and member accounts
- Proactively address accounting discrepancies, ensuring the integrity and precision of financial records
- Manage invoices, reconcile bank and credit card accounts
- Record invoices, expenses, and supplier invoices with attention to detail
- Categorize all revenue and costs to provide clear financial insight
- Manage member accounts and diligently follow up on pledges, ensuring timely financial interactions
- Accounts Payable and Receivables, with strong attention to detail
- Payroll & prepare government remittances as required
- Generate financial reports, including month-end and year-end reports
- Provide timely reports as requested
Role for now is part-time, ideally 4 days a week @ 4 hrs a day (some flexibility possible).
Rate $30- $35 per hour.
- Like working with numbers
- Looking to get more experience in the Bookkeeping field and grow with the company
- Have some knowledge of or willing to train with QuickBooks
- Have some knowledge of or willing to train with Shulcloud
- Has experience with Excel
- A collaborative team player, ready to contribute wherever necessary.
- Problem Solver, with strong attention for detail
- Inherently inquisitive, always seeking to enhance financial processes.
- Strong communication skills and time management abilities
- To apply please send your resume & any other information to [email protected]. Please put Position MSS2023 in the subject line.
- Qualified candidates will be contacted as soon as possible.
To apply for this job email your details to BookkeepingPosition2023@gmail.com