Job Title: Accounts Payable Specialist
Position Type: Full-Time (In House)
Company Overview: Eitz Chaim seeks a detail-oriented Accounts Payable Specialist for our finance team in Canada. We value experience in accounts payable, a CPB (Certified Professional Bookkeeper) designation, and experience using the Blackbaud platform, and specifically FE (Financial Edge) and managing Public Service Body (PSB) rebates.
- Manage expense approval process
- Some purchasing responsibilities
- Process invoices, manage vendors, and ensure payment accuracy
- Prepare payments, reconcile accounts, and handle expense reports
- Ensure accuracy of expense allocation
- Utilize Blackbaud FE for efficient accounts payable processes
- Ensure PSB rebates calculated in compliance with regulations
- Maintain financial accuracy and adhere to internal controls
- Generate reports for insights and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Advantages of working at Eitz Chaim:
- Help further Jewish education
- Robust benefit package (subject to eligibility)
- Closed Jewish holidays
- Year-round early Fridays
- CPB designation or similar qualification preferred
- Proven experience in Accounts Payable
- Proficiency in Blackbaud FE and relevant software
- Attention to detail, organizational skills, and problem-solving ability
- Effective communication and knowledge of financial regulations
- How to Apply: Submit your resume to [email protected] with the subject "Accounts Payable Specialist Application."
To apply for this job please visit eitzchaim.com .