Torah in Motion
|Are you a Student or Recent Graduate?|
|Torah in Motion is looking to add an exceptional person to our team.
Administrative Assistant (25-35 hours a month)
The Opportunity: To make a meaningful contribution to the smooth and successful running of an educational organization dedicated to bringing the many voices of Torah to a global audience.
About You: You are organized and self-motivated and take pride in your work and are capable of prioritizing tasks in a fast-paced environment.
About us: Torah in Motion is an innovative adult education organization that creates many portals for engagement with Jewish learning. These include divrei Torah, articles, classes, conferences, and Journeys through Jewish history. Our hundreds of speakers and thousands of participants engage with TiM for its inspiring, intellectually stimulating, sophisticated and nuanced approach to Jewish learning.
This position requires a high degree of independence, tact, initiative, discretion and judgment. Perhaps most importantly, that you share the vision and values of Torah in Motion.
· Managing CRM data base
· General administrative duties
· Assist senior staff as needed
- This position can be filled with remote work. Occasional evening work may be required.
- If the above describes you, we would love to hear from you. Please send cover letter, resume and salary expectations to [email protected]
- We thank all applicants for their interest, but we will be able to respond only to those selected for an interview.
To apply for this job please visit torahinmotion.org .