Shaarei Shomayim Congregation
Shaarei Shomayim Congregation requires a full time Administrative Coordinator.
The Administrative Coordinator provides member service, desktop publishing, reception and administrative support for the Synagogue. The Administrative Coordinator is the first point of contact to programs and services and is responsible for creating a welcoming environment for members and visitors.
Skills and Competencies – The successful candidate will:
1. have an advanced level of proficiency with Office Suite and desktop publishing programs.
2. be detail oriented and accurate with numbers
3. communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
4. possess strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. be able to work in a high energy environment
6. be able to organize, prioritize and multitask
7. be able to read Hebrew, an ability to communicate in Hebrew is an asset.
8. have thorough knowledge of the Annual Jewish Calendar and the Jewish Holidays
9. be committed to upholding the beliefs and core values of the institution
1. completion of a college or other program for administration, or related equivalent skills and experience
2. proficiency in desktop publishing
3. minimum of 2 years of office administrative experience, multi-tasking and prioritizing work assignments
Please e-mail resume and 2 references by October 31, 2013 to: [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit shomayim.org.