Administrative Director – Job 2
Camp Solelim is looking for an expert communicator and master project manager to join our leadership team this summer. Responsibilities include:
- Working alongside the Director and Head Staff in running daily camp operations
- Managing the camp office and parent communications
- Coordinating kitchen operations with Head Chef
- Coordinating Health Centre operations with camp nurse
- Overseeing camp’s supply chain management
- Managing essential camp services such as mail and laundry
- Ensuring that a safe and organized environment is maintained
We would love for this position to start on June 16th, but we are willing to be flexible on the start date for the right person! The Administrative Director role runs until the end of camp on August 18th.
- Competitive salary
- Private room in a cabin shared with other leadership team staff
- Three delicious meals per day… plus snacks!
- Weekly time off
- Flexible schedule to allow for you to participate in many fun camp activities and program
- Transportation to/from camp (you can also drive your own car if you prefer!)
- Amazing community culture
Camp Solelim is a six-week Jewish leadership camp for 14 and 15 year olds. Our unique program is designed specifically designed to meet the needs and interests of this age group. Camp Solelim was established in 1965 as part of the Canadian Young Judaea Jewish youth movement. Our campsite is located approximately 12 km southwest of Sudbury and our the year-round office is located in Toronto. Solelim’s mission is to provide campers with two incredibly fun and memorable summers within a pluralistic Jewish and Zionist environment. Our goals include creating an inclusive community where each camper thrives, fostering independence and personal growth, building campers’ leadership skills, nurturing Jewish identity and fostering a sense of pride and knowledge of Israel.
Apply Please contact Shauna at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com