Canadian Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro
Canadian Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro Administrative Position
Beit Issie Shapiro is Israel’s leading developer and provider of innovative therapies and state-of-the-art services for children and adults across the entire range of disabilities impacting on over half a million people annually.
The Canadian Friends of Beit Issie Shapiro (CFOBIS) is dedicated to supporting the amazing work of Beit Issie Shapiro
CFOBIS is seeking a part-time administrator to work from home approximately 10 hours a week. The successful candidate will invoice based on an hourly rate.
The Administrator will report to the National Manager of CFOBIS.
- Database management – process donations, receipting, mailing, reports
- Coordinate email and mail campaigns to donors
- Income and expense record keeping – QuickBooks
- Bank deposits, transfers to BIS
- Monthly financial reporting and bank reconciliation
- 2+ experience working with a charity.
- Proficient in Donor Perfect
- Proficient in Word
- Experienced using QuickBooks and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Interested applicants who meet the requirement should email their resume to [email protected].
- Please include your expected hourly rate.
- Please note, only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com