Nussbaum Family law
Nussbaum Family law is looking to hire an articling student.
Candidate must have an demonstrable interest in the area of family law.
The position has the opportunity for growth and potential hire back.
Responsibilities and Requirements
- A reliable, self-starter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organization and document/file management skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Confident and comfortable in communicating with lawyers, clients, court staff, and judges at court etc.
- Ability to meet clients and directly correspond with them
- Ability to draft correspondence, pleadings, financial statements, etc.
- Proficient computer skills
Please send your covering letter and resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit nussbaumlaw.ca.