Camp Moshava Ba’ir
Camp Moshava Ba’ir- Assistant Director
Camp Moshava Ba’ir is a Bnei Akiva day camp geared with top of the line professionals in experiential Jewish education, chinuch, and camping. Basing ourselves on the principles of Torah v’Avodah, we encourage Aliyah, love of the Jewish people, and love of Israel. We are hiring an Assistant Director for a part-time year round position and full-time Summer Position to support our Camp Director.
Job Description: We are looking for an Assistant Director, who will support our Director with all camp-related tasks.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Camper application related work including but not limited to communication with parents, payment collections, enrolling campers, following up with parents for payments and forms.
- Work on summer calendar, research and book trips
- Oversee bussing schedules and routes and liaise with bussing company
- Work with Director and Rosh Moshava on programming for campers and Staff
- Work with Director to plan and oversee specialty camps
- Oversee carpool allocations
- During the summer, lead an effective and efficient office, including parent and staff communications
- Oversee smooth running of trips and special activities
- Work with specialty heads on ordering supplies
- Experience in office management
- Ability to communicate in a clear and professional manner (verbal and written communication)
- Strong time-management and people skills, high degree of flexibility, and excellent multitasking ability
- Collaborative team player
- Familiarity and experience with computers and Google Apps, Quickbooks and Camp Minder
- Must be located in Toronto
Interested applicants are asked to email their cover letter and resume to Ariella Goldstein, Director, at [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit moshavabair.org .