Well known Rabbi with a growing organization is looking to hire an assistant to manage many day to day tasks. Experience in the following tasks is not a requirement but having a can-do attitude and being a quick learner are required.
Tasks will include:
- Uploading videos, audio and essays to the website
- Managing multiple whatsapp groups (adding new contacts, posting shiurim, etc.)
- Setting up speaking events on youtube
- Adding dedications to classes based on donations
- Maintaining the Rabbi’s event calendar on the website
- Being available for any other need
Experience in the following tasks is not a requirement but having a can-do attitude and being a quick learner are required.
Other important details:
- Flexible hours
- Work from home
- $15-20/hour depending on experience
- Candidates must have their own computer, internet access and a smartphone to manage whatsapp groups and stay in touch with the Rabbi and others who work in the Monsey office.
To apply for this job please visit leverage.it.