Karrass Law, a multi-discipline litigation practice is currently seeking a passionate and capable associate.
Areas of practice currently include: Civil Litigation, Criminal Defence, Administrative Law, and Appeals at all levels of court.
– Assist Principal in research, drafting, and court attendances.
– Run files from beginning to end.
– Engage in client development and acquisition.
– Participate in negotiation and mediation.
– Competitive and based on experience
– Called to the Bar and member in good standing with the Law Society of Ontario
– 2-4 years of experience in civil litigation with experience appearing before the Superior Court of Justice and Small Claims Court
– Thorough knowledge of Civil Procedure
– Strong interpersonal skills are necessary
– Strong oral advocacy is necessary
– Must excel writingclearly and concisely in all contexts.
– Ability to manage competing deadlines and multiple files with minimal supervision. You must be able to prioritize well, work efficiently, and demonstrate flexibility as workloads fluctuate
– Effective research and analytical skills with ability to evaluate and assess issues independently
– Enjoys thinking outside the box and pursuing creative solutions
– Positive Attitude
– Fluent in English
Please send cover letter and resumé to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com