Business Development Representative
DOES THIS DESCRIBE YOU?
· Love sales and excel at going the extra mile.
· Enjoy the hunt and also lavish in building long-term relationships.
· Gracefully walk the corridors of the office or boardroom and also work effectively with operational teams.
· You love to win and have the knack for helping the prospect see the differentiating value.
· Strong listening, and consultative selling skills, so closing comes naturally.
· Highly motivated, goal-oriented, high-achiever with excellent problem-solving skills
· Like to work independently and be held accountable for your goals.
· Enjoy working closely with senior leadership.
· Experience with facility services is helpful but not required.
If so, you are a great fit for Affinity Integrated Facility Solutions’ (Affinity IFS) Business Development Representative opportunity. Become part of a widely respect and growing privately-owned company using your skills to:
· Actively manage and increase sales in Toronto and the surrounding area.
· Execute the company sales program to attain new business sales.
· Develop new customers to meet company sales objectives.
WE GOT YOU COVERED!
Very competitive compensation package. Benefits include:
· Generous health insurance plan
· Dental coverage
· Paid holidays
· Personal time-off
· Reimbursement for cellular and mileage expenses (or company car available)
· Professional development
· Company provided laptop computer
WHO WE ARE!
Would you like to work for a dynamic and growing company where your contribution matters?
If so, this is your opportunity to turn your ambition and competitive spirit into a rewarding career with Affinity IFS.
Affinity IFS is a growing, privately-held service company. We are part of the essential and growing facility management industry. We help our customers provide cleaner, safer, healthier, and more productive workplaces. As we continue to grow, we are looking for team members that want to be part of a winning team and help us build on our outstanding reputation.
This position is based in Toronto. We offer very competitive compensation and benefits, plus plenty of room for professional development and advancement. If this sounds like the career move you want to make, let’s talk.
HOW WILL WE DO THIS?
As we continue to grow and follow our CORE VALUES, we always seek a highly motivated person. We believe in growing by hiring the best. The best in building relationships. The best in ensuring longevity with our team and customers. That is why our associate tenure is so long.
With very competitive compensation and benefits, plus plenty of room for professional development and growth, this is an ideal opportunity for the right person. If you like the smaller family company values, and this sounds like the career move you’ve wanted to make, we would enjoy an opportunity to meet you. Apply or contact us today!
Please send your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org