Campaign Manager, Camp Ramah in Canada
Camp Ramah in Canada is a non-profit, overnight summer camp located in the beautiful Muskoka Region of Central Ontario, just two hours north of Toronto. Ramah is the camping arm of Conservative Judaism. A summer at Ramah is spent immersed in Jewish living – highlighted by dynamic and innovative programming. Traditional camp and outdoor activities, including swimming, sports, dance and art, are enhanced by Ramah’s dedication to excellence in informal Jewish education. Combining a love for camping with meaningful Jewish experiences, Ramah instills in its campers and staff a love of Judaism, the Jewish people, Israel and the outdoors.
The Campaign Manager is responsible for establishing solicitation priorities, managing prospect lists, developing and executing targeted cultivation plans and solicitation strategies, preparing and providing support to staff, board members and volunteers for solicitation.
Location: hybrid work model including both working remotely and in the office as needed. Occasional travel may be required.
Reports to: Director of Development
Duration: Part-Time, One-Year Contract
Start Date: Immediate
- Work with the Director of Development and camp director to develop campaign strategy, and set campaign sub-goals
- Work with the team to create campaign communications, such as acknowledgments, thank yous, receipts, pledge reminders and follow-up letters
- Work closely with the Development and Communications team and others to manage relevant donor information and ensure its accuracy in the database
- Schedule, plan, attend and support all capital campaign planning and Steering Committee meetings
- Prepare and manage all donor lists and reports
- Research and help identify potential donors and work with lay leadership on prospect rating
- Help develop personal solicitation strategies for all solicitors
- Make personal solicitations where appropriate
- Passion for Jewish camping
- Must be based in the GTA
- Strong organizational skills and project management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively and appropriately with staff, donors, volunteers, prospects
- Team-oriented and able to work independently
- Must maintain utmost discretion with regard to donor confidentiality and privacy
- Knowledge of eTapestry preferred
- Salary: starting at $35,000 - $45,000
- Please direct your application and any questions to: [email protected].
- Application Due Date: November 28th, 2023
- We thank all candidates for applying. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com