The National Benefit Authority
Work from home/$30 per hour/ Work from home
Schedule: 38 hours per week
· Various shifts including afternoon, evenings, and weekends
· Sunday to Thursday 10:00am to 10:00pm and Friday 10:00am to 7:00pm
· Training will take place Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.
· Interact with clients by phone and email to assist them with their case.
· Effectively and efficiently review and assess cases and case-related information.
· Provide case status updates to clients.
As the ideal candidate you have:
· The ability to type detailed notes during client conversations
· A minimum of 1-year work experience in a customer service environment (asset).
· Experience in an inbound call center environment (asset).
· Proficiency with computers, Microsoft Office, and email applications.
· Fluent written and spoken English.
· The ability to positively receive feedback.
The National Benefit Authority offers:
- Fully paid on-the-job training to new hires.
- The power to create success for yourself while making a difference.
- Opportunities for professional development and advancement.
- Extended health and dental group benefits, after 6 months.
- Watch our video to find out more about who we are! https://youtu.be/_5uOkIi9Kz4
- If we’re a good fit, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com