Dynamic Health Collaborative
Role Title: Clinic Manager/Front Desk
About Dynamic Health
At Dynamic Health Collaborative we help adults struggling with anxiety, depression, trauma, eating disorders, ADHD, bipolar disorder and BPD work towards recovery using a biopsychosocial spiritual model. We offer individual psychotherapy sessions, marriage and family counseling as well as allied health services such as Holistic Nutrition, Naturopathic Medicine, Massage Therapy and Chiropractic care.
Our vision is that all clients will be empowered through education regarding the conventional and complementary medicine options that can help prevent, health and manage their symptoms. Our mission is to provide integrative and collaborative care where all practitioners work closely with each other to reach the best patient outcomes. We are committed to quality client-centered care that is measurement-based, trauma informed and whole person focused.
This position is responsible for the smooth running of the clinic services. This includes managing staff scheduling, booking client appointments, communicating with clients on a variety of platforms, accounts receivable and ensuring policies and procedures are followed. The client population are adults with complex physical and mental health issues and the ideal candidate for this position will be able to communicate respectfully and empathetically with the clients and provide the best client experience.
This position will report to the Chief Executive Officer.
– answering phone, email, text and social media messaging inquiries
– managing practitioner schedules
– keeping office tidy and well stocked
– accounts receivable, private insurance and OHIP billing
– data reporting on a weekly basis
– coordinating patient care with various practitioners
– medical office experience
– managing a team
– works well independently with little direction
– excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills
– passionate about whole person healthcare
– experience with complementary and integrative healthcare
Asset if you know systems such as Active Campaign, Jane App, SLACK, Click Up, Accuro.
- This is an in-person full-time position for someone who is a quick learner, efficient, can manage time effectively and who wants to grow with the company.
- Those interested in the position should email a cover letter and resume to Leah Weisberg at [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org