Wilson Heights Family Foot Clinic
Position: Clinic Receptionist
- Coordinating with practitioner to ensure smooth patient flow and efficient office operations.
- Greeting patients upon arrival, checking them in and gathering necessary patient information.
- Process patient payment information
- Schedule and confirm appointments
- Answering phone calls and emails with professionalism
- Cleaning treatment rooms in between patients, and directing patients into the rooms
- Sterilizing and cleansing medical instruments
- Scanning and linking documents to patient files, as well as completing and printing forms as necessary
- Preparing necessary paperwork.
- Ordering, purchasing and receiving necessary items and products for the clinic. Other administrative errands or tasks.
- Keeping the front desk and patient waiting area clean and organized
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate to work efficiently and multitask.
- Ability to take initiative and complete tasks independently
- Effective communication, organization, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to arrive on time and have appropriate time management
- Computer skills including JANE, Adobe, and Microsoft Office.
- Medical Reception experience preferred but not required
- Knowledge of electronic health record management preferred but not required.
About our Clinic:
- Wilson Heights Family Foot Clinic is a new and busy Chiropody clinic in the Downsview area.
- We are seeking a permanent receptionist to join our clinic to help manage the flow of the office.
- This is currently a part-time position with intent to become full- time.
- Candidates must be available immediately.
- This is not a work from home opportunity.
- Free on site parking underground
- Easy access to TTC
To apply for this job please visit outlook.com.