Community Outreach Coordinator
ADRABA, Ontario's premier online Jewish high school program, is gearing up for its fifth year of operation. We are an innovative program providing critically engaged Jewish learning and high school credits to teens in six Jewish communities across Ontario – with an eye to expand and grow.
We are seeking a dynamic and passionate individual to join our team as a Community Outreach Coordinator.
Position: Teen Outreach Coordinator
Contract Type: Full-time (1 year, with the option to renew – beginning March 1, 2024)
Salary Range: $57,500 – $65,000
- Build and nurture relationships with Jewish communities across Ontario to promote ADRABA's online high school program.
- Identify and connect with teenagers who would benefit from ADRABA's courses, emphasizing the program's unique for-credit approach to Jewish education – and get them to register for our program!
- Organize and participate in community events, information sessions, and presentations to showcase the benefits of ADRABA.
- Initiate and advise student-led “Jewish clubs” at key high schools sponsored by ADRABA.
- During late winter through spring, undertake regional travel within Ontario to meet with community leaders, parents, and potential students.
- Work closely with the ADRABA team to align outreach efforts with the program's goals and values.
- At least a B.A. in a related field.
- Experience working in community organizing and development.
- Experience working with teens in formal and/or informal settings.
- Familiarity with social media, content creation, digital platforms and presentation software.
- Enthusiasm for connecting with teens, their parents and fellow Jews to promote education within the Jewish community.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to convey the value of ADRABA's offerings.
- Experience with co-creating and delivering educational and informational presentations.
- Proven ability to work independently and take initiative in recruitment efforts.
- Willingness to travel within Ontario during the late winter through early summer.
- Strong networking skills to establish and maintain relationships with community leaders, parents, and potential students.
- Strong administrative skills and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
How to Apply: If you are excited about promoting Jewish education, connecting with teens and their communities, as well as making a meaningful impact, we want to hear from you!
- Please submit your resume, cover letter, and a brief statement on your approach to teen and community outreach to [email protected].
- Application Deadline: February 9, 2024
- ADRABA is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply.
To apply for this job please visit adraba.ca.