Affinity Integrated Facility Solutions (Affinity IFS)
Affinity Integrated Facility Solutions (Affinity IFS) is an established and award-winning company with over 15 years in the commercial and industrial building-maintenance industry. Affinity IFS provides property management and maintenance solutions to multi-residential and commercial buildings. Affinity IFS is based in midtown-Toronto, and provides services to our Greater Toronto Area, Greater Golden Horseshoe, London, and Ottawa customers, with a talented 250-member-strong team. We are currently looking to hire a Controller to lead and manage the Finance team. The Controller will report directly to the President.
The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented individual who will oversee the company’s financial records and accounting personnel. You will be responsible for maintaining all procedures and controls related to the company’s financial accounts.
- Maintain compliance with government agencies • Act as the point of contact for external auditors • Maintain internal books and finances • Analyze financial transactions • Oversee cash flow planning and ensure availability of funds as needed.
- Oversee cash, investment, and asset management.
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Ensure annual budget is prepared, incorporating the appropriate financial strategies in budget preparation.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets.
- Prepare and present monthly financial budgeting reports including monthly profit and loss by division, forecast vs. budget by division and weekly cash flow by division.
- Oversee accounting to ensure proper maintenance of all accounting systems and function; supervise the accounting staff.
- Ensure maintenance of appropriate internal controls and financial procedures.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or 7 – 10 years of related experience • Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) • Quickbooks • Yardi • GAAP knowledge, CPA preferred • Strong written, verbal and communication skills
- Health benefits provided.
- Interested candidates are asked to kindly forward resumes to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org