The Israeli Source
The Israeli Source is hiring! Are you an outgoing, energetic person who wants to work in a Jewish environment? Then we may be a good match!
Position: Customer Service and Store Maintenance Associate; Either Part-Time or Full-Time
Location: The Israeli Source, 60 Doncaster Ave in Thornhill (just north of Yonge/Steeles; fairly accessible by public transit). This is an on-site (not work-from-home) job.
Hours: Sunday 10-5; Monday-Thursday 10-6; Friday 10-3 (hours sometimes extended seasonally)
- Full time: 5 days a week; Sunday + 4 weekdays
- Part time: Sunday + several full or half weekdays
- Assisting customers
- Maintaining store organization and cleanliness/tidiness
- Cash handling
- Unpacking/sorting shipments
- Packing orders
Looking for someone with:
- Flexible availability during the week
- Strong work ethic
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong punctuality and sense of responsibility
- Good organizational skills
- Fluency in English, written and spoken – required
- Fluency in Hebrew, written and spoken – beneficial but not required
- Good understanding of Jewish traditions and culture – required
- Retail and/or customer service experience – beneficial but not required
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office and/or Google Docs/Sheets – required
- Familiarity with Adobe graphics suite – beneficial but not required
- Ability to do manual labour including lifting boxes of up to 35-40 lbs – required
Interested candidates may apply at jobs.israelisource.com. Depending on volume of applications, we may not be able to respond to those candidates not selected for interviews.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.israelisource.com.