Customer Service Representative:
Toronto’s leading grocery delivery company is looking to hire a friendly and energetic Customer Service Representative.
Full-time position. 9:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday to Friday.
Who are we?
In business since 1984, Mr. Case is the GTA’s leading home and office delivery service offering a diverse range of 25,000+ brand name groceries, household items and office supplies. With a dedicated, close-knit team of delivery drivers, office staff and warehouse associates, we have all our customers’ home and business supply needs covered.
Why Work for Mr. Case?
- Competitive benefits package after 3 months of employment
- Weekends and statutory holidays off
- Employee discount on all products
- Close-knit office team in fun, laid back work environment
- Casual dress code
- Free onsite parking
Duties and Tasks
- Greet visitors and provide assistance as needed.
- Answer inbound calls and provide efficient and friendly customer service.
- Input customers’ orders into internal system.
- Correspond with customers via phone, email, and live chat regarding customer inquiries, requests, or concerns.
- Find solutions to any issues and requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Process credit card payments, process Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT) payments, and accurately complete cash and cheque deposits.
- Data entry in Sage 50 software.
- Assist with other Accounts Receivable duties as needed.
- Work as part of a team to ensure smooth operation throughout the day.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Post-secondary degree/diploma
- 1-2 years of experience in office administration.
- 2 years of experience in customer service.
- Accounts Receivable experience preferred.
- Software proficiency in MS Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook) with adaptability to learn new applications.
- Sage 50/Simply Accounting experience is an asset.
- Strong organizational, time-management and communication skills.
- High sense of initiative and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Team-player with a personable and friendly personality.
- Demonstrated aptitude for problem-solving.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English.
- Grocery/foodservice experience is an asset.
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: $38,000.00 per year
- COVID-19 considerations: To ensure the safety and wellbeing of our employees, PPE is available: gloves, masks, hand sanitizer and cleaning disinfectant products. All employees are required to complete a screening questionnaire daily prior to entering the workplace.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com