Customer Service Representative, Permanent / Full Time – Toronto
Israel Bonds is expanding its customer service team! The successful candidate will have strong customer service skills, has experience working with the Jewish community and shares a passion and love for the State of Israel. They will bring excellent sales experience, relationship-building, and customer service skills in a professional, high-tech environment. Israel Bonds offers a competitive salary, learning opportunities and comprehensive benefits package.
We are seeking a full-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) in the Sales Department based out of the Toronto office. Reporting to the National Director of Sales, the CSR will be responsible for the sale of Israel Bonds products and client services, including though not limited to the following:
- Speak with existing clients and new prospects
- Provide the highest level of client experience in every customer interaction
- Ensure accurate client & sales related data entry
- Assist in growing the volume of sales, achieving and/or exceeding annual sales objectives
- Maintain confidentiality of customer information
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
- Canadian Securities Course (CSC) designation is an asset. Training may be provided, where needed.
- Experience using CRM software (preferably Salesforce.com).
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
- Professional and friendly telephone manner.
- Prior community experience as well as interest and/or experience in Israel and/or Jewish community affairs.
- Strong verbal, written, analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Fluent English communication abilities, both written and verbally.
- Please e-mail your resume and cover letter indicating salary requirement to: [email protected].
- In the subject line of your email, please reference: Customer Service Representative, Toronto - Permanent / Full Time.
- We thank all applicants for their interest. Please note that due to the volume of resumes, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to Careers@israelbonds.ca