About Our Company
We are a growing ecommerce / software development company specializing in high-volume Amazon sales. Our products include auto parts, consumer electronics and office supplies. We are the Amazon Canada leaders in several categories.
Great opportunity to immerse yourself in the fascinating world of ecommerce. Limited experience required. More important is your willingness to learn, ability to communicate and general curiosity about everything.
These roles can evolve over time.
Customer Service Representative (CSR)
The CSR’s role is to delight our customers. Everything else is just details. These details include:
- Respond, update and maintain a regular ticket list generated by customer inquiries.
- Typical interactions include troubleshooting shipment issues and returns.
- 95% of customer interactions is via email
- Communicate with shipping companies and suppliers
- Regular follow-ups on aged tickets
- Special review projects as needed.
- Remote work option might be available at employer’s sole discretion after 6 weeks of in-office work.
- Strong computer literacy
- Quick typist
- Previous CSR and / or ecommerce experience an asset
- Ability to problem-solve and pay attention to detail
- Hit daily targets
- Motivated, diligent, efficient hard worker
- Keep customers happy
- Hours Full-time 9-5 Monday - Friday.
- Location Dufferin and Wilson
- Salary Salary commensurate with experience
- Benefits Partially-paid health insurance at 3 month-employment mark available
- On-site parking
- Close to bus-route
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org