At Key we are reinventing homeownership to solve the housing affordability and accessibility crisis. Using Key’s novel and patent-pending on-demand ownership model, we are leveraging technology to help onboard, screen, and manage the homeownership experience for owner-residents – taking a traditional pen and paper process to the digital world! If you’re passionate about the growing technology landscape of FinTech, IoT, and PropTech, we want to talk to you.
At Key there are three distinct product lines that power our model:
1) An online digital tool integration workflow used to screen candidates
2) A resident portal for managing payments, equity, and building marketplace
3) Listings and property information
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated, and entrepreneurially minded full stack developer to join the small product team. At Key you will be working with products that handle identity verification, electronic fund transfers, and cap table management. You will be building on a React front end supported by a Node.Js microservice architecture, orchestrated by Kubernetes in production!
About the Team
We are a purpose-driven team of 20 diverse people making a real dent in the universe. We have been working-from-anywhere since March 2020, using the Google Suite and other tools like Asana to manage objectives and outcomes. Although delivering on a busy schedule with bi-weekly sprints, our time is our own and we are accountable to each other, not to the clock. We operate with psychological safety, where no-one is afraid to speak up and no question is a dumb question. We encourage life-work balance and we are intentional with team-building moments, getting to know each other and support each other personally. We plan to adopt flex workspace options as we get to the other side of the pandemic later this year, because we miss being together when we want to be.
- 5 years of engineering experience
- Can Program in Typescript using Node.Js and libraries React & React Native
- Worked with PostGres and can architect and design preformant relational database schemas
- Experience with Docker, Kuberenetes, and GCP
- Familiar with a plurality of testing methodologies; i.e AAA, E2E
- Familiar with a plurality of writing patterns; i.e MVC, Repository Pattern, Backend for Frontend
- Experience with cross functional teamwork and iterative project life cycles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent education with work experience lifeatkey.com Real estate for all.
To apply for this job please visit lifeatkey.com.