The Financial Office of a Toronto girl’s high school is seeking a PART TIME DEVELOPMENT ADMINISTRATOR.
- Coordinating and completing annual and special projects and reports, including fundraising initiatives, current and prospective student events, and marketing efforts.
- Processing, maintaining, and creating organized records and reports of donations, donor and alumnae information, and events.
- Composing, designing, and editing mailings, newsletters, advertisements, and brochures in communication with the graphic designer.
- Managing school WordPress website and making updates as needed.
- Preparing and managing communications from the administration to staff, students, parents, and community members.
- Guiding new staff members through the necessary paperwork and coursework in the onboarding process.
- Liaising with staff and administration to assist with school operations, including student records, technical support, and student and office supplies.
- Providing assistance and support to the school, financial office, and administration as assigned by the Executive Director.
Candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills, the abilities to communicate in a courteous, customer-service focused manner, maintain discretion while working with confidential information, take initiative, and work independently.
Candidate should have a secondary school diploma, experience working in a secretarial or administrative environment, and expertise in the use of common office computer programs (ie. word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, etc.) as well as creative programs (Adobe Suite, WordPress, Mailchimp, etc.)
- Those interested may send their resume to [email protected]. Thank you to all who respond – only those invited to interview will be contacted.
- 27 hours weekly
- 9:00 AM – 3:00 PM Monday – Thursday
- 9:00 – 12:00 PM Friday.
- Position begins in July 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org