The Employer: An extremely fast growing Parking Solutions Start-up, which develops, manufactures and supplies the most cutting-edge Parking Systems in the world. Their solutions span from Robotic Vehicle Parking Infrastructure to Automated Bicycle Parking Systems. They have been successful at delivering unparalleled value to their target markets, and providing the most cost effective solutions that are designed to increase revenue generation, reduce carbon footprint, lower construction costs and more.
Since the company’s inception, less than two years ago, they have become one of the fastest growing Parking Solutions Companies in North America. With tremendous growth year -over – year, they are positioned and ready to expand across Canada, US, South America and Europe.
In order to continue with their exceptional growth, they are now seeking to hire an incredible leader to serve as their Director of Finance – Chief Financial Officer. This position will serve as an integral part of the operating team, providing financials, data, planning, trends, predictive analytics, key metrics and strategic financial functions that the company harnesses to ensure it delivers exceptional value to their customers and to achieve the company’s vision and goals.
- Preparation of income statements
- Pro forma financials
- Financial modelling and analysis
- Budgets, deviation and analysis
- Cash flow statements
- Hands on accounting
- Performance monitoring and key metrics
- Internal and external data collection, analysis and reporting
- Maintain the business dashboard
Who is the company looking for?
- An individual who is known to have UNBREAKABLE INTEGRITY
- Someone with meticulous attention to detail
- Superior communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Committed to ensuring the company’s financials are organized, well reported and up to date
- Someone with ambition and desire to be a key driver in a young start-up environment
- An out of the box thinker and someone who is passionate about being a problem solver (“owning” a problem until the solution is developed)
- Bachelors of Commerce/Accounting
- CPA is a major asset
- Knowledge/experience with Real Estate investment/development analysis and proformas is an asset
- New graduates serious about an accounting career are welcome to apply
Click on the link to apply: #5628 Director of Finance- CFO