Aria Wealth Solutions
Job Description: Director of Operations and Administration, Aria Wealth Solutions Ltd.
Aria Wealth Solutions is a boutique wealth advisory firm trusted by established families and business leaders to expand wealth and enhance legacy planning for future generations. By leveraging innovative and sophisticated financial structuring strategies typically not shown or optimized in the industry, we are able to create monumental financial impact.
We bring together complementary skill sets and expertise in tax, banking and finance to disrupt the insurance landscape for ultra high net worth families.
We increase net worth, protect wealth and provide peace of mind.
The Director of Operations and Administration role is an exciting opportunity to work in a fast paced and rapidly growing finance firm to implement strategies for affluent clients and create and manage systems in order to create efficiency and excellence in client experience and processes.
You will be offered a flexible work arrangement and have a critically important role in an early stage expanding business that will expand to a larger team.
Duties and Requirements of the Role:
This is a critical role to the organization in order to create efficiency for the partners and business developers such that they can spend time generating business and meeting clients, prospects, and partners, while entrusting operational and implementation elements to the incumbent.
- Direct support for the market activities of the Managing Partners of the Firm
- Coordinating and/or leading projects and special events as required
- Insurance and Financing application information compilation, completion, and implementation to approval issuance.
- Excellence in administrative and process precision, efficiency of timelines and ongoing review of timelines to delivery.
- Coordination of client relations including follow up on milestones via CRM
- Insurance Industry compliance documentation and keeping client folders in order
- Working with institutional partners in insurance and banking with the utmost professionalism
- Client facing in taking applications and completing other paperwork
- Weekly follow up on cases in progress, resolving obstacles or delays, and providing proactive status reporting
- An innovative mind-set continuously exploring possibilities for improvement both organizationally and personally.
- Maintain an exceptional client experience conducive to retention, repeat business and referrals
- Calendar bookings and general office management
- Other duties as assigned
- Completion of post-secondary education in administrative studies, baccalaureate program or relevant work experience
- Advanced key-boarding skills and ability to use a variety of software programs (including MS Office Word, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to work with limited supervision, with proven skills in organization and time management
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information in a discreet and professional manner
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Insurance Licensed or a willingness to become licensed.
- Experience within financial services, i.e. insurance, banks, credit unions, would be an asset.
If interested, please send resumes to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit ariawealthsolutions.com.