The Toronto Heschel School
Early Childhood Education Assistant (Full-time)
The Toronto Heschel School is seeking a warm and dynamic Early Childhood Assistant Teacher to join its Growing Team
(Position to Commence January 2024)
The Toronto Heschel Early Years Program is dedicated to supporting children’s learning, development, health, and well-being through caring and responsive Early Childhood Educators, who focus on active learning, exploration, play and inquiry.
Our program promotes positive self-esteem, curiosity, creativity, problem solving skills and Jewish identity by providing materials and experiences that allow children to engage their natural curiosity.
Candidates must have;
- A strong understanding of the principals of play and how to enhance children’s play.
- Ability to establish rapport and excellent communication with children, parents, and staff.
- Ability to speak Hebrew an asset.
- Work well independently and within a team
- Valid Standard First Aid & CPR-C training certification
- New Clear Vulnerable Sector Check
- Up to date health and immunization records
- Full-time hours are 8:00 am - 4:30 pm.
- Interested candidates please send your resume to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit torontoheschel.org.