Gan Chabad is looking for a full day ECE teacher for our Nursery classroom. This is a short term, 1 month position. Ability to be our priority supply teacher after the 1 month position.
Job date: Oct. 26- Nov. 16
In the morning you would be working alongside of another ECE as an assistant position, but in the Afternoon, you would have your own small class of children and be responsible for program planning, and implementing your plans.
Morning Duties include:
- Working in partnership ECE in the morning
- Clearing tables and countertops
- Handing out snack
- Assisting children with toileting and diapering
- interacting with children during learning centres
Afternoon Duties include:
- Setting out cots for nap/rest time
- Program planning for the afternoon
- Implementing programming and interacting with children
- Supervising children outside and leading outside activities
- You are a Registered Early Childhood Educator and current with the College.
- Familiar with Reggio, and a play-based approach to learning. Knowledge of Hebrew and Jewish Holidays is an asset.
- Responsible for Program Plans, leading the class, as well as working in partnership with Assistants.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Upon hire you will require current First Aid & CPR C, TB test, Immunizations (Tetanus, MMR)
- You will need to Provide a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Check.
If interested please email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com