TANENBAUMCHAT IS SEEKING EDUCATIONAL ASSISTANTS
The Anne and Max Tanenbaum Community Hebrew Academy of Toronto (TanenbaumCHAT) provides a comprehensive, premiere Jewish experience. Our graduates emerge with knowledge and courage to impact the world around them.
As a collaborative member of TanenbaumCHAT’s Centre for Differentiated Learning (CDL), the EAs assists teachers in the delivery of daily programs and care of students with special learning needs. The EAs assists in carrying out all school-approved programs including (but not limited to) academic and behavioural programs.
We are currently seeing one full time Jewish Studies Educational Assistant and one part time LTO General Studies Educational Assistant.
- Community College Educational Assistant certificate or the equivalent specialty training.
- A minimum of one (1) year demonstrated successful experience supporting individuals with special needs is preferred.
- Excellent reading, writing, organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work as a team member; high degree of sensitivity and diplomacy; ability to adapt to changing situations; ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Able to communicate effectively with colleagues, parents, and students.
- Fluency in Hebrew is a must for the Jewish Studies EA position.
- This position begins immediately.
- To apply for either of these positions, please submit resume and cover letter to [email protected].
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org