NCSY and Torah High
Job Title: Executive Director/Director of Development, Montreal
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are looking for a dynamic and inspiring Executive Director/Director of Development. The ideal candidate will have extraordinary drive and strong strategic and fundraising capabilities.
In this permanent position, the Executive Director will assume a lead role in alumni relations, fundraising and implementation of the annual budget. In addition to marketing and communication activities to maximize the net fundraising revenues for NCSY Montreal.
- Have a strategic vision for the organization
- Initiate contact and meet with existing and potential donors.
- Develop productive working relationships with donors, advisory board, partners and colleagues
- Develop and implement engagement and cultivation strategies for prospects and existing donors.
- Develop tailored cultivation programs and personalized stewardship activities including identifying, evaluating and recommending the strategic steps necessary to bring the prospect closer to making a major financial commitment.
- Oversee the ongoing identification, monitoring and evaluation of a prospect’s level of giving capacity, as well as their readiness to give.
- Create and execute a plan for each donor in the portfolio so that the individual donors are retained and upgraded.
- Collaborate with colleagues, both regionally and nationally, to achieve key goals.
- Provide updates and reports to senior leadership, and donors, on the status of fundraising projections, and achievements.
- Other tasks and duties reasonable related to the job responsibilities.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in not for profit community
- Previous experience in a senior leadership role
- Proven track record with an ability to motivate, cultivate, solicit and close gifts from prospects and donors.
- Knowledge and understanding of fundraising best practices and the Jewish Philanthropic landscape is an asset.
- Highly self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively present information to donors, board members, and strategic partners.
- A passion for Jewish engagement and the mission of Jewish outreach and education.
- Must have intimate knowledge of the Jewish Community in Montreal and Ottawa.
- To apply, please note EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR in the subject heading of your email and send your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
- Deadline for submission is Friday August 6, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com