NCSY and Torah High
Job Title: Financial Administrator
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are currently seeking an experienced Full-time Financial Administrator. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining accurate and current accounting of transactions in QuickBooks, apply generally accepted accounting principles and financial administration of expenses and disbursements with a mindfulness to budget and cash flow management. This position reports to the CFO.
- Bi-monthly payroll supervision and management
- Annually prepare EHT return and T4 summary verification
- Maintenance and reporting of Group insurance and Pension plans
- Reconcile PayPal, and Petty Cash (US & CDN) management and ongoing campaigns
- Management of gift cards used by staff
- Credit card reconciliations and management
- Issue and allocate all disbursements to suppliers, expense reimbursements
- G/L allocation of expense reports into Quick books
- Bank and other account reconciliations
- Cash flow maintenance, management and banking transactions
- Monthly and weekly reporting as needed
- 5 years + of bookkeeping and financial management experience
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks to meet regular weekly/monthly deadlines
- Excellent QuickBooks and Excel skills
- Knowledge of Payroll including ESA rules; maintenance of all payroll files
- Accounting experience working with a charity is an asset
- Experience supervising staff
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a demonstrated ability to collaborate with others
- Ability to work independently, with a demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Professional designation an asset
- Please email your resume and cover letter to [email protected] and note FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATOR in the subject heading of your email. Please note this is a full-time position.
- We thank all who apply; however only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job please visit ncsy.ca .