Position: Full Stack Developer
Insurdinary.com is one of Canada’s fastest growing financial services comparison web platform
Insurdinary.com is a consumer-based web platform offering valuable information on everything to do with personal financial products. We help Canadians find the right solution for the lowest possible rate for financial services, promotions, credit cards, auto, home, mortgage and much more
Insurdinary is looking for content created by passionate people who believe in the power of community, online education, and that the next revolution of insurance and financial products will be driven by a connection to our customers. We set out to support the growth of our staff and obsessively anticipate their future needs and desires in order to arm them with the tools, inspiration, and resources to become superstars!
Benefits of working with Insurdinary include:
- $65 – $85k (depending on experience)
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Time Off
- Employee wellness and engagement programs
Your Impact & Responsibilities
- Develop new features, implement bug fixes, and manage development of multiple web platforms and websites
- Perform ongoing platform maintenance and development
- Provide weekly reports to direct supervisor of development activities completed and in-progress
- Contribute to system testing to ensure quality deliverables and provide technical documentation.
- Assist in planning, defining scope, setting priorities and estimating work effort and technical complexity
- Work collaboratively with team members to design and implement a supportable and flexible solution
At Insurdinary we are looking for people who love learning, teaching, solving problems, and working as a team. You must have a techie attitude, with willingness to learn new things, share and grow as a team. Qualifications we are looking for are one or more of the following. We are not looking for unicorns, do not try to check all the boxes.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, IT Management or similar.
- Experience designing and building production-level large scale web application.
- Experience building responsive & intuitive web applications using Serverless Technologies.
- Understanding of Relational and Non-Relational Databases (MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL Server, DynamoDB)
- Understanding of Agile/DevOps, QA and Testing concepts and tools..
- If interested, please email [email protected]
- Please follow the link and schedule a short phone interview at the following link.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org