Eitz Chaim Boys School
Eitz Chaim Boys School is seeking a General Studies Principal. This position is accountable to the Limudei Kodesh Menahel and the Head of School.
- To oversee the development and implementation of a multi-dimensional curriculum and program, aligned with the goals of Eitz Chaim and the Ministry of Education.
- Oversee and direct professional development of instructional and student support staff; establishing performance goals and providing timely and relevant feedback to ensure continuous improvement and student success.
- Supervise and facilitate student progress and where necessary, oversee access to and progress with student support services.
- Cultivate effective partnerships with parents.
- Collaborate with other Department Heads regarding shared interests.
Demonstrated Leadership Qualifications:
- Superior leadership skills and experience with elementary school programs and
- Superior organizational, interpersonal, communication, and team building skills
- Knowledge and experience in the area of Special Education, Educational Technology
- A commitment to students with diverse learning needs
- Deep understanding of and leadership with current trends in curriculum implementation,
instruction, assessment practices and reporting, and improving student learning
- Recent success in leading students, classes, staff and schools in achieving performance
- Detailed knowledge of current teaching methodologies.
- Recent diverse teaching experience, including the development of Individual Educational
Plans and a high professional standard of teaching competence
- Clear evidence of on-going professional growth and involvement in professional activities
- Supporting and maintaining a safe and caring school, good community relations, and
- Success in fostering intellectual, emotional and social growth in students.
- Minimum Masters Degree in Education
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Principal or in a school leadership role
- Experience in managing or coaching teachers, specifically around instructional strategies, planning and assessment, and classroom culture
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Please submit a resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Please note that only suitable candidates will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org