SR&ED Ghost Writer Position at SRED Unlimited
Our SR&ED consulting firm headquartered in Toronto is seeking an SR&ED ghost writer who is comfortable writing reports based on the Scientific Method. This is a remote job so the candidate can work from home.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Engineering or Science, with a strong mastery of written English. A background in food and beverage science, chemistry, cannabis or cosmeceuticals is an advantage. The job involves taking transcripts of interviews and converting them into technical summaries of work that was done. Remarkable written and communication skills are essential as is the ability to think deductively and dig into the “why” of the experimentation not just the “what.” Critical thinking and reasoning as well as the ability to adapt writing styles are required.
– work from home
– flexible hours (as long as you meet deadlines)
– full training provided
– excellent resume experience
– option to increase hours or move to full time based on performance
– small, friendly, rapidly-growing company
– excellent English writing and communication skills
– thorough understanding of the Scientific Method
– ability to thoroughly understand technical concepts and write technical reports
– ability to think critically and extrapolate missing information
– ability to convert technical work into the language of compliance required by the government
– ability to commit to minimum of 20 hours (per month) to start
Contact: David Reti
To apply for this job please visit sredunlimited.com.