Position: Grant Writer – Immediate Opening
Office Location: 5987 Bathurst St, Toronto, M2R 1Z3
Job Type: Full time
Report to: CEO
The JRCC is growing and looking to fill a Grant Writer position to identify and write grants and funding applications and collaborate closely on program reporting with various stake holders. This position is strategically aligned with JRCC’s growth, planning for community work, and outreach in the areas of education, social services, senior services, and community engagement. The position fits individuals who hold a successful track record in grant application and are experienced in reporting on grants for all levels of government as well as private foundations.
Search, identify and prepare relevant requests for grants and funders; articulate and write proposals for funding; follow up with foundations and funders after application submission; keep track of deadlines and reporting; ensure strategic goals and vision are incorporated in funding requests; prioritize grant application based on projects and deadlines; collect and analyze data from various sources to support requests; assist program managers in reporting; work collaboratively with other team members and various departments
- 5-15 years of successful experience in grant writing – a must
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline – a must
- Fluent English– a must
- Deep understanding of Jewish culture and traditions – a must
- Understanding of Chabad organizations – an asset
- Excellent communication skills, time management, independent work, and teamwork
- Excellent computer orientation and knowledge: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent accuracy, punctuality, and confidentiality
- Please send your resume to: [email protected] (if you applied in the past, please do not re-apply)
- Only relevant candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
To apply for this job please visit jrcc.org .