Position: Grant Writing Assistant – Immediate Opening
Office Location: 5987 Bathurst St, Toronto, M2R 1Z3
Job Type: Full time
Compensation: 20-22/hr. + benefits
Report to: CEO
The JRCC is growing and looking to hire an individual who can assist the organization in grant writing. The position fits individuals with research background, who have some experience in grant writing. The individual will identify and assist in writing of grants and funding applications and collaborate closely on program reporting with various stake holders. Training on the job is planned to support the success of this hire. We are open to accepting experienced professionals, who might lead the initiative.
Search, identify and prepare relevant requests for grants and funders; assist in writing of proposals for funding; follow up with foundations and funders after application submission; keep track of deadlines and reporting; prioritize grant application based on projects and deadlines; collect and analyze data from various sources to support requests under the guidance of the department manager; assist program managers in reporting; work collaboratively with other team members and various departments.
- Master’s degree in a relevant discipline – a must
- Background in research assistance, or any scientific writing – a must
- Fluent English– a must
- Excellent communication skills, time management, independent work, and teamwork
- Excellent computer orientation and knowledge: Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent accuracy, punctuality, and confidentiality
- Please send your resume to: [email protected]
- Only relevant candidates will be contacted. No phone calls please.
- JRCC is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome applications from people with disabilities.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org