Trillium Sales Group
Trillium Sales Group is a nationwide leader in the Promotional Products industry! We deliver high end promotional marketing merchandise that delivers superior results for our clients. Trillium Sales Group is looking for a Full-Time Inbound Email Marketing Sales Specialist to cover a maternity leave.
As an Inbound Email Marketing Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the following:
- Monitor, Contact and Respond to all inbound and outbound customer calls, emails, chat requests and leads.
- Sell, Upsell, Cross sell on each client interaction.
- Input and Update all orders in company’s CRM.
- Liaise with internal departments and external suppliers to coordinate client orders.
- Maintain/clean client database.
- Work alongside Marketing Manager to create new email marketing strategies and email blast (new products, new industries/contact lists).
- Research industry trends (what’s hot, holiday gift ideas, etc.).
- Inbound/Outbound Sales and Customer Service skills.
- Ability to work over the phone in a positive and professional manner.
- 2+ years’ experience in Email Marketing Sales is an asset.
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Experience using ZOHO or other CRMs.
- Adobe Creative Suite experience is an asset.
- Previous experience in a Call Center environment as a Client Services / Sales Representative is an asset.
Benefits of working for Trillium Sales Group:
- An exciting, fast pace, and energetic environment to work in!
- Be a part of a culture that values: enthusiasm, execution, curiosity, courage and team collaboration!
- BE A KEY CONTRIBUTOR to the continual success and growth of this thriving organization by taking the team to new heights!
- Advancement opportunities!
- If you are looking for a great opportunity with a fantastic company, Apply Today!!
- We thank all applicants for their interest but only candidates short-listed for an interview will be contacted. People who are interested can email [email protected]
- Trillium Sales Group is committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA). If you require accommodation during any stage of the recruitment and selection process, please indicate so when applying.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com