JOB TITLE: Intake and Office Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
Welcome to our lively Psychology clinic in Thornhill, Ontario! We’re a vibrant team of clinical psychologists, psychotherapists, social workers, and talented practicum students. Our reputation was built thanks to the skills, integrity, and commitment of our fantastic team. We’re all about collaboration, responsibility, and creating a warm environment that contributes to the happiness of our community—one client at a time.
Who You Are
Our ideal Intake and Office Operations Coordinator enjoys interacting with people, is detail oriented, organized, a problem solver, independent, and timely. It has experience handling a wide range of administrative tasks. They organize and coordinate office operations and procedures to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
What We Offer
- Part-time in-person position
- Some evenings and weekend time is required
- We cultivate a culture where you can express your ambition through various initiatives
- Possibility to grow within our company including leadership positions
- A lively, thriving practice
Availability – Shift of 4 to 5 hours a day, total of 20/25 hours per week, flexible.
Location – 7626 Yonge Street, Thornhill. L4J 1V9.
Easy public transport access and free parking
- You are an extrovert who likes to communicate with clients and therapists, providing them with support for their requests
- You are detail oriented, you want to make sure that all the things on your list get done on time
- You are good at prioritizing the projects based on urgency
- You enjoy coordinating office tasks and ensure they run smoothly
- When giving verbal instructions, you are able to make notes to complete these projects
- You are good at understanding written instructions (SOPs) and following procedures and update these as necessary
- You are energetic and empathetic
- You enjoy bringing new ideas to improve our processes and systems based on your experience
- You have a friendly attitude and love to promote a positive work environment
- You are able to train and manage student volunteers. This includes delegating tasks and ensuring that they are completed on time and in compliance with our operations guidelines
- You are able to demonstrate strong problem-solving skills by offering input and feedbacks
- You are able to track payments, follow up and process invoices, and communicating with bookkeeping
- Assist with hiring and onboarding new staff members
- Manage inventory of office supplies, and place orders as necessary
- Prepare and participate in staff meetings and team parties
- Maintain and handle personal health information in a confidential way and in accordance with provincial regulations
- Must have a reliable and problem-free computer system to ensure seamless job performance and minimal disruptions.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an intake coordinator and/or client care preferably in a health-related clinic or wellness center.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Administration
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in various systems.
- Exceptionally organized with experience creating and implementing administrative procedures.
- Proficient in team management and possess outstanding communication skills.
- Passion for mental health and a positive, professional attitude.
- Self-directed and capable of achieving goals independently.
- Familiarity with reports to track team performance.
- Proficient in Google Workspace and comfortable with technology like website content editing on WordPress.
- Resourceful, adaptable, and proactive in resolving issues.
Additional Skills (Preferred)
Experience with project management systems (ClickUp), communication tools (Slack, Ring Central), appointment scheduling (JaneApp), website content management (WordPress), and marketing platforms (Mailchimp or similar, Facebook, Instagram).
How to Apply
- To apply, please fill out the Application form and submit to our Recruiting team.
- We will reply to you within 48 hours.
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.