Established distribution company in the Wilson and Weston area is looking to hire for a position in inventory control and logistics. We are looking for candidates with experience in dealing with Canada Customs and international freight to work in our Toronto head office.
Hours for this position will be Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm.
Role and Responsibilities
– Entering purchase orders of incoming product
– Preparing customs paperwork and working with logistics
-Demonstrated verbal communication skills and ability to convey information clearly and effectively.
-Ability to effectively handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment.
-Proficient in WORD, EXCEL, and OUTLOOK. Sage/Accpac is an asset
- Expected start date: 2021-06-07
- Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Salary: competitive
- Please send resumes to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org