Laser Weld Creation Inc.
Laser Weld Creation Inc. is looking for a laser welding machines operator. As per NOC 7237.
Job Description: Welders operate laser welding equipment to weld ferrous and non-ferrous metals:
- laser beam welding machine operator.
- laser welding and cutting machines operator.
Welders perform some or all of the following duties:
- Read and interpret blueprints or welding process specifications.
- Operate manual or semi-automatic welding equipment to fuse metal segments using laser beam process.
- Operate automatic machine for production line.
- Operate laser cutting equipment.
- Repair worn parts of metal products by welding on extra layers.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- Engineering college – Mechanical Engineering is an advantage
- Knowledge of Solid work software is an advantage.
- Welding machine operators.
- Several months of on-the-job training is provided.
- Experience as a machine operator would be helpful.
- Experience with robotics would be helpful
- Safety Shoes and laser safety glasses required
If interested, please email [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org