The ideal candidate for this opportunity always displays a positive attitude, is an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and possesses strong computer skills. He/she is organized, has a good sense of humor, enjoys negotiating and building a rapport with clients and team members, and is a fast learner with an ability to think quickly on multiple levels.
- Attend showings for rental properties, answer questions from prospective tenants, and lease properties
- Work during evenings and weekends may be required and schedules will reflect, among other factors, market conditions and prospective resident traffic patterns.
- Build rapport with prospective residents by uncovering needs, discussing options and asking for a commitment.
- Ensure building, amenities and model suites are in presentable condition and communicate to management team when repairs are needed.Key Benefits:
- We set, capture, & track your appointments for you!
- Very High Net-Income Potential with No Overhead or Risk
- Passion for People
- Enthusiastic and self-starting approach
- Ability to communicate effectively (oral and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Car required
- Be a team player
- Job Type:
- Please send resumes to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com