Rover Courier has an immediate opening for a resourceful Logistics/Account Manager, with advancement opportunity to run the Toronto market.
Main responsibilities include;
*Communicating with clients and drivers to ensure deliveries are fulfilled on time.
* Managing existing and potential clients accounts.
*Creating, assigning, and managing routes for our independent driver contractors.
* Troubleshoot issues that arise with individual pick-ups and deliveries.
*Dealing with incoming enquiries from prospects and clients via phone, email, and chat.
*Hiring and training new drivers
The ideal candidate has related experience in a courier/logistics role, although we are open to candidates without any experience, provided they have the key qualities we are looking for;
*Excellent communication skills
*Proficient with technology (working with our dispatch software, driver app, etc.)
*Good knowledge of the geography in the GTA
*Excellent time management, negotiation, and organizational skills
*Ability to troubleshoot and work independently in a fast paced envirornment.
A post-secondary education, online marketing, and new business development experience are a big plus.
- We offer the option to work remotely, although the candidate must live within the GTA.
- Full-time · Competitive salary, plus results-based compensation.
- Toronto, Ontario
- Email resume or Linkedin Profile to [email protected]
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org