The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation
MANAGER, MARKETING & COMMUNICATIONS
ABOUT THE CANADIAN SHAARE ZEDEK HOSPITAL FOUNDATION
The Canadian Shaare Zedek Hospital Foundation exists to raise funds for the Shaare Zedek Medical Center in Jerusalem. As Jerusalem’s fastest growing hospital in the region it continues to respond to the needs of Jerusalem’s uniquely diverse population. Whilst ensuring advances in medical care are delivered with compassion and individualized attention to the needs of the patient, while always embracing scientific and technological progress.
Reporting to the Director, Events & Communications, the Marketing Manager responsibilities may include:
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to grow CSZHF’s profile and drive new donations
- Overseeing, content creation and growth for all social media platforms
- Maintenance of websites and content engagement to existing donors
- Implementing search engine optimization (SEO) in online media
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities, and brainstorming ideas
- Designing and writing of; emails, press releases, newsletters and e-campaigns to educate the community on the transformative work of Shaare Zedek and its impact on the world
- Generate monthly reports on our marketing campaign’s performance
- Develop, evaluate and oversee the implementation of A/B testing protocols and procedures
This candidate is a confident leader and someone who plans. Their top skills include:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3-5 years of experience
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Experience to read, analyze, and interpret data and information
- Ability to write press releases, articles and promotional material that conform to a prescribed style and format.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Personable and able to work in a team environment
- Creative and innovative thinking
- This is a full time position, with some evening and weekend work required.
- Qualified candidates are invited to submit a resume and cover letter to: [email protected]
- COVID-19 considerations: All CSZHF employees are working remotely, and conducting all meetings, interactions via virtual means.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com