Job description #2
Seeking a Marketing coordinator
Rover Toronto is a sameday delivery service with a technological edge, seeking a Marketing coordinator (remote position).
As our marketing coordinator you will work closely with the owners of the company to put together marketing campaigns that will excite our customers and push Rover’s growth across all markets with campaigns through digital, social media.
· Help develop marketing campaigns to promote our products to potential customers (this includes graphic design work along with online marketing, and email marketing)
· Design online and social media ads.
· Maintain our social media platforms.
· Web design, and branding experience are a plus.
You are an outgoing idea driven person who can work with the owners of the company to help our continued growth. You are also comfortable working by yourself on projects that have been assigned to you. You are full of great ideas, customer service oriented, willing to roll up your sleeves to help in various departments when the need arises. Your job requirements will include but no limited to:
· Excellent Verbal and Written communication skills, fluency in English
· Digital Marketing Content Management
· E-Mail Marketing
· Social Media Curating
· Graphic Design (both print and digital)
· Basic Web design (an asset)
· Qualified candidates Must have Proficiency in
– Email Marketing Platforms
– Microsoft Office Suite (word, excel and power point)
High School Diploma is required, college or university degree an asset, and or work experience in field.
Application information: Please send us your resume to [email protected] , and explain why you want to join the Rover Family and how you can shape the future of our brand.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org