Beth Tzedec Congregation
BETH TZEDEC CONGREGATION
Position Description for Media and Production Assistant
Beth Tzedec Congregation, Canada’s largest synagogue, is seeking a Media and Production Assistant to assist with a variety of elements of digital production.
Since the COVID-19 pandemic began, Beth Tzedec has shifted almost all programs and religious services into the online space. This has created a need for additional help in many aspects of our digital offerings, including filming, directing, editing, broadcasting and social media assistance.
The ideal candidate should already be knowledgeable in some or all of these areas, and should be motivated to further develop their skills while contributing to a culture of excellence and engagement.
The specific roles and responsibilities that are the broadest scope of the position are listed below:
- Manage Zoom and Facebook/Youtube back end for programs
- Create Facebook events, schedule Facebook and Twitter posts
- Edit recordings of programs and promotional videos and post to Beth Tzedec video hub
- Serve as host for some Zoom programs
- Write content for bulletin and social media
- Create video products for social media (scheduling shoot, filming video, editing, posting on social)
- Liaise with Sabbath service broadcasting technician, bringing an artistic eye to the broadcast
- The successful candidate is expected to spend approximately 17-20 hours per week engaged in work tasks at a compensation rate of $20/hour. This is a great role for a student seeking an internship, co-op or part-time work, though all interested candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Interested candidates should send their CV and a cover letter to Daniel Silverman, Director of Education and Programming Coordinator, at [email protected]. Only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com