Social Media Coop Guru
MoviWear is transforming digital healthcare. Our technology allows families to self-manage their loved one’s health using simplified and affordable smart devices that offer 24 hour remote monitoring. MoviWearMed allows healthcare professionals and caregivers to deliver safer, more efficient and cost-effective care, from any corner of the world. MoviiWear is a small business with less than 10 employees and we are looking to expand our team!
Specific Role: Social Media Marketing and Partnerships summer Co-Op student.
Student MUST be a Canadian Citizen, or have PR status, and MUST be enrolled in a Co-Op program in Canada.
Work Performance Expectations:
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Study company profile and operations to understand its marketing needs
- Develop, manage and implement projects for web, email, and social media
- Coordinate the development, production and distribution of promotional and collateral materials to support marketing and sales programs
- Keep abreast of emerging trends and share best practices knowledge and insights
- Design, write, schedule, and monitor social media content across various social media channels, such as Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Assist with storyboarding, writing copy, and designing social-first assets like carousels and Reels
- Collaborate with the founder and PR lead to help source, write, and schedule content / strategies for marketing
- Monitor, research, and implement new creative content to further advance MoviWear’s social strategy
- Assist with planning and executing campaign initiatives to drive awareness, potential partnerships and sales leads
- Leverage data from tools like Google Analytics, and the website analytics tools to inform the content calendar and generate social media reports
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and provide suggestions for content optimization
- Continuously build databases to track relative influencers, competitors, potential partners, potential b2b clients
Assist in developing content for LinkedIn and Facebook Ads for: upcoming campaigns, and brand awareness with our in-house team.
Maintain a pulse on competitive brands, trends and new ideas
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Relevant experience in social media, digital marketing, or similar
- Relevant experience building relationships with digital community members including but not limited to influencers, potential partners and customers
- Excellent copywriting skills with the ability to adapt to a brand’s voice while staying mindful of your audience
- A keen eye for visuals on social media with the ability to use software such as Canva to create eye-catching social assets
- Comfortable with being on camera to create social-first assets like Reels, IGTV, or TikTok
- Ability to stay up-to-date with changes to social media platforms, learn on the job, and build process along the way
- Clearly convey thoughts, both written and verbally, listening attentively and asking questions for clarification and understanding
- Collaboration and Teamwork: works with others to deliver results, meaningfully contributing to the team and prioritizing group needs over individual needs
- Creativity and Innovation
- Support pitching potential partnerships
- Basic photography skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org