Job Title: National Director of Development, NCSY Canada
Do you want to make an impact on the Jewish Community? Are you looking to work for an organization that combines immense purpose and meaning with your day-to-day work and long-term career? Are you passionate about engaging and inspiring financial contributors to propel the impact of outreach and educational initiatives for the Jewish people?
NCSY and Torah High, Canada’s premier national outreach and education organizations for Jewish youth, are looking for a National Director of Development to join our team.
The National Director of Development holds accountability for creating the vision, planning, executing, and establishing a strategic direction for the overall fundraising portfolio to achieve the organization’s short and long-term fundraising revenue growth plans. This reports directly to the Chief Executive Officer of the organization.
- Establish, maintain, and develop relationships with current and prospective funders and other stakeholders
- Develop and execute an implementation plan that is phased and segmented to reach mutually agreed upon fundraising goals in the short-term and long-term across Canada
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all fund development aligns to the brand and marketing strategy, to promote and maximize public awareness of the organization and its mission
- Oversee the preparation of funding proposals for prospective opportunities
- Oversee the preparation of contact reports and necessary follow up materials
- Manage fundraising associates, both regionally and nationally, to achieve key goals including KPIs.
- Drive the successful execution of fundraising events in collaboration with the operations and logistics teams
- Provide updates and reports to senior leadership, and donors, on the status of fundraising projections, and achievements.
- A minimum of 7 years of fundraising experience with a proven track record to engage a wide range of stakeholders
- A passion for Jewish engagement and the mission of Jewish outreach and education with knowledge of the Jewish Community
- Ability to coach and mentor staff in order to develop high-performance teams, as well as set and achieve strategic objectives, and manage a budget
- Past success working with a Board of Directors with the ability to cultivate existing board member relationships
- Strong interpersonal and writing skills
To apply, please note NATIONAL DIRECTOR OF DEVELOPMENT in the subject heading of your email and send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit ncsy.ca.