Position: Occupational Therapist
The Occupational Therapist is responsible for the provision of school and/or clinic based occupational assessments and therapy. Must be available a minimum of three full days a week.
– Registered Occupational Therapist in good standing with COTO
– Police Clearance – Vulnerable Sector Check
– Comprehensive, up-to-date knowledge of occupational therapy tools, processes, and equipment
– Ability to work independently, prioritize professional duties, manage multiple clients, and efficiently organize workload
– Excellent computer skills and familiarity with electronic medical record (EMR) systems
– Access to a car and driver’s license
– A minimum of two years pediatric experience preferred
Training and experience in the following areas strongly preferred but provided as necessary:
• Sensory integration
• Writing Aids/AAC
- Please no phone inquiries.
- Email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com