Tiferes Bais Yaakov High School
Tiferes Bais Yaakov High School is seeking a FULL TIME OFFICE MANAGER. Tiferes Bais Yaakov is a warm, mid-size girl’s high school in the Bathurst and Lawrence area.
- Overseeing office routines including reception, document circulation, ordering office equipment and supplies, maintaining attendance records, and data collection.
- Assisting and supporting administrative staff by managing agendas, maintaining student records, and ensuring security of confidential documents.
- Orchestrating the coordination of school programs, parent appointments, and prospective student events.
- Preparing and distributing communications from the school to staff, students, parents, and community members.
- Managing correspondences between the administration, faculty, and parent body.
- Adhering to and coordinating safety responses and incident reporting procedures in accordance with school policies.
Candidate should have excellent organizational and time management skills, the ability to communicate in a courteous, customer-service focused manner, and the ability to take initiative and work independently.
Candidate should have a secondary school diploma, experience working in a secretarial or administrative environment, and expertise in the use of common office computer programs (ie. word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, email, etc.)
Those interested may contact the Menahel, Rabbi Shmuel Zilber, at firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com