Online Marketing Administrator
The successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to, the following.
- Ensure the branding, messaging, and rental information on company website is accurate and up to date.
- Audit current presence, advise status and provide recommendation.
- Ensure content, images, floorplans, rental rates, contact information is accurate, consistent, and in line with branding guidelines.
- Coordinate and schedule photo, measuring, and 3d video tour technicians for sites as needed.
- Collate, brand, post as required.
- Provide weekly reporting summary on conversion ratios and other online analytics to be determined
- Website traffic, click and inquiry status, showings booked, call and email tracking.
- Use existing metric tools and source others if necessary.
- Update linked in profile and google presence on an ongoing basis
- Post blogs, media and content regularly
- Implement social media platforms
- Initiate Instagram, Facebook, Twitter profiles
- Collect and post blogs, media and content regularly
- Other duties to be determined
Interested candidates should send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org